Cooper had his testing yesterday and he did so great! I was so proud of him!! First they did an IQ test and I was really surprised by how much he knew. Now, I am not saying I did not think he was smart but there were just a lot of random things they asked him that I did not think he would know. For example they showed him pictures of 4 houses and he had to say which one was "fancy" well he did it! They also read a story that was a paragraph long and then asked him a bunch of questions. He was able to remember a lot of the story and in fact last night he was still able to remember much of it to tell Kev all about it. The office takes about 2-3 weeks to get the report together so I am anxiously awaiting that!
Yesterday was a fun day after that! Daddy was home all day (to watch the other kids) so all the kids got to play with Daddy. Also, we have a rotation for the kids and let one of them stay up a little later than the others. Last night it was Cooper's turn:) There was a show on Discovery that was all about Ocean life so we all watched that together. Coop loves all things Ocean so he really enjoyed that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment