Sunday, March 29, 2009

All about Mommy

One of the things with Cooper is that he is ALL about Mommy! Now what Mom does not want to be the favorite right?? Well, I do but I am a little too favored. I just get worn out. That sounds so horrible to say but sometimes I really wish Daddy could change that diaper, I wish Daddy could get him up from his nap, I wish Daddy could put him in bed.... If Cooper wants me and Daddy comes to get him he will scream "NO I WANT MOMMY!!!!" This is really tiresome to me and really hurtful to Kevin:( It just sucks all around.

Yesterday was not a great day either can you tell???

Today we missed church because all three boys were sick! We are always sick it seems! Jonathan (oldest) I think has strep and Cooper and Hunter have colds.

I am just blah today blah blah blah!

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry to hear you have three sick ones at home! Hopefully, it doesn't spread through the girls :)

    We missed you this morning!!
    Leanne

    ReplyDelete