Friday, March 27, 2009

Some days are better than others....

and some (like today) are worse.... I am not sure if it was the rain we had today or what but man!! Cooper was in a mood!!! He could not be made happy by nearly anything and we all knew it! We went to the grocery store and it was more busy and noisy than normal and he pitched a fit through about half of the store. Also, to the lady at the deli I know you were trying to be nice but you were NOT helping when you were asking him what was wrong and telling him to stop. NOT helpful at all! I really need to learn a kind way to say "thank you, I know you are trying to help but stop!"

Cooper would not eat his lunch, then he would not eat his snack, then he would not eat dinner, hum.. surprising to us all he was starving when it was time for bed! Oh shocking! He was picking on Emma and Hunter today he picked on Jonathan when he got home from school, he was picking on me (hitting) it was just a hot mess today.

We had been invited to go to a jumpy place with some other moms and kids from church I am REALLY glad that I said I could not go. I can only imagine what that would have been like!

Agghhh!!!

The good thing about bad days though is that they end and *hopefully* the next one is better:)

No comments:

Post a Comment