We avoided peanuts for a long time with Cooper at the advice of his allergist so we have recently introduced them to him. Well he will not eat it! Again, it is something new so he is nervous about that. I have been packing him PB&J for lunch to try to get him to eat it. I cut the bread into fun shapes thinking that will help. Well, I packed an "Uncrustables" yesterday thinking maybe that would work. Now, anyone who knows me well knows that it is really unlike me. I buy natural peanut butter, I buy 100% fruit spread and 100% whole wheat bread, while I actually prefer to make my own. So... this was a big step for Mommy too!
Well, he would not eat the sandwich. His teachers love Coop and they are really sweet with him so Ms Michelle said that she would bring a PB&J sandwich today too so Cooper should bring one and they would eat one together. Well, we talked about it all night we talked about it all morning they talked about it in class.... lunch time came..... he was hesitant but he FINALLY ATE IT!! HORRAY!!!! He would take a tiny little mouse bite and Michelle would cheer for him and then all his little friends started cheering for him, it was sweet and really fun for him. He ate almost the whole thing too! I am so proud of him:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment