Man do they stink or what??? I found out that all the best OT places in my area don't take the HMO only the PPO (which we do not have) so now I have to go with a sub par place until January. NOT happy today!
I gave Coop a PB&J sandwich today that was a no go. I knew it was going to happen but I had to try! I gave him one made with homemade bread and natural PB&J... he said "this is not my peanut butter Mommy!" so now I know. I will pick up some more uncrustables tomorrow;) Not worth the fight I think! I can cross that bridge later!!!
I have spent the day looking for some noise cancelling headphones. Cooper does not like loud noises so we think they would be a good investment. He always wants us to hold him in church and it is not too bad but when I am wearing my 4" heals and he is nearly 40lbs it is a challenge! We are also going to Disney later this year and think they will be good for some of the rides.
An exciting find of the day though is that The Autism Society of America and AMC Entertainment have Sensory Friendly Films. They keep the lights on, turn the volume down and the no talking policy is waved! How awesome is that?? There is one movie a month and in a few weeks it will be Monsters VS Aliens at the movie theater we often go to! I am so excited for him!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Meredith, I saw your post on facebook about this blog earlier today, but just now had the time to actually sit down and read it. Thank you so much for sharing all of this. I can't tell you how much I admire what a great mommy you are. I can't imagine the roller coaster you have been on in the past month, but after reading a little about him, I agree with you that he is awesome and wonderful, and exactly how God made him to be. I am SO happy about the PB&J and the pooping!!! I seriously let out a "yay!" when I read about them, and had Travis wondering why. Hang in there with the stupid HMO, PPO and all that jazz in the insurance world...those things are from the dark side.
ReplyDelete