Our church is having a Vacation Bible School (VBS) for children with special needs this week. I must have been living under a rock or something because I did not know anything about it until the minister said something yesterday during his announcements. So, I brought Cooper today and he LOVED it! He had such a great time!! He asked me if he got to go back tomorrow so we plan on doing that. It is hard to come up with something to do for free with the other three kids for three hours but it is worth it for Cooper. It is too far for me to want to drive home (about 30 minutes) and back there to get him plus it seems so wasteful of gas! Cooper often gets left out of things because of his special needs or food allergies or whatever so it is nice for him to have something just for himself!
It was so cute when I picked him up he was excited to show me his bag and when we got to the car he wanted to show me all the crafts he made. We have also been working on his Bible verse which is Philippians 4:19 "My God will meet all your needs."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment