We started enzymes and the DAN! doctor told me that they have a high likelihood of affecting behavior. All I gotta say is man she is not kidding!!! Cooper has been SCREAMING all day and beating up on his brothers and sisters! Agh! I am tired and I cannot wait for Daddy to get home! We had really planned on going to church tonight but I just don't think Cooper is in any shape to do that:( The doctor told us that this behavior can last 10-14 days and we started these supplements on Monday.... man it is going to be a LONG two weeks.
However, I will say again that God is good! We have been blessed to be able to see this doctor and to go this healing route. We know that these enzymes and diet changes are healing Cooper's gut and in the long run it will help him and that is just a blessing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment