Thursday, June 18, 2009

Summer!

We have been having a fun summer! Pretty low key though at this point just lots of playing at home. Cooper has OT each Monday morning but other than that we are just kind of laying low. In July my Mom is going to come here to visit while I fly to there to work at church camp! I am so excited! I went to that camp as a high school student and then worked at the same junior high week forever! Really about 10 years or so I guess (wow!!) but I have not been able to work since I was pregnant with Emma so I am really ready to go back to it!

Other family news is that Hunter needs to be evaluated for speech therapy:( He was in speech as well as physical therapy for a while just after he turned one but he has lagged behind again. I am of course FREAKING OUT that he is going to end up having some of the same issues that Cooper does. He has some similarity to Cooper in some things but not in others, he is social for one but he has never liked to be held so that is worrisome to me. A mother never stops worrying I think!

Someone came today to fill out paperwork and then she will set up a time that someone will come and evaluate him. We are going through county services because of cost and also because they come to the house! I am so over bringing 4 kids with me to sit in countless waiting rooms and they are so over it so this will be so much easier!

When I was talking to Kevin, my sweet husband, he just said "well, if Hunter does have some of the same issues as Cooper then it will be fine because you will be a pro and you will know what we need to do." He is a sweetie:)

No comments:

Post a Comment