Man nothing wears me out more than a Target run with the kids! We go to Super Target because they have a lot of healthy, natural, organic foods plus other things we always need. So when we go (bi weekly) it is a long trip and man it wears me out!!!
Cooper was not in the best of moods today he got upset this morning when I put his shoes on wrong (to him) and there has just been no recovering from that. With the shoes it was typical Cooper I put them on him and he started making noises (instead of words) to tell me that I did it wrong. Finally I got him calmed down enough to tell me what was wrong and he said "they are wrong. They are wrong. They are wrong. Wrong feet. Wrong feet. Wrong feet..." I tried to convince him that Mommy did put them on the right feet but no he did not go for that. I just tried to distract him and he forgot about it eventually.
However, the thing is once he gets worked up about something the rest of the day is going to be tough. I think he is over tired lately (he is put in bed at 7 but does not fall asleep until 9 the earliest) and that is part of the meltdowns we are having lately.
Tomorrow is the movie at Regal with their Sensory Friendly Films so we are both really excited about that! Oh and I got a call from the county program and he has his county evaluation on May 13th and then an IEP (Individual Education Plan) meeting on May 29th. We are wanting to get him into the (FREE!!) county program for therapy and we want to see if the special needs preschool will be a better fit for him. We are happy with the school he is at but it is not a special needs school so it might not be the best place for Coop. AND we got a call to set up OT for Cooper! He will start on Monday! I am so excited about that!!
So... today even though it was a tiring trip and we have been having meltdowns and not enough sleep I am again reminded that "God is good all the time and all the time God is good!!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment